Workers Compensation Accident Lawyers in Indianapolis, Indiana
" WINNING THE CASES
THAT OTHERS CAN'T "
What Injuries are Covered by Workers’ Compensation?
- Any physical activity that happens at work, which includes lunch breaks, break time and any work sponsored activities
- Industrial accidents, slip-and-fall incidents, and injuries that result from defective machinery and/or equipment malfunctions
- Diseases caused by exposure to certain workplace chemicals, such as lung cancer from continued exposure to toxins
- Injuries caused by repeated stressors that fatigue the body, like lower back injuries, or hearing loss from excessive noise
- Injuries caused by a coworker (for example, on a construction site)
Workers’ Compensation for Truck Drivers
Driving a tractor-trailer requires skill and basic knowledge of accident prevention. Falls from a loading dock, traffic accidents, repetitive body stress, injuries from loading or unloading cargo or lifting heavy equipment can all occur. Because so much of the job is solitary, the most important thing to do when injured is to notify a supervisor immediately. This way, action can be taken before injuries worsen and filed claims will have the benefit of accident details that are still fresh in everyone’s minds.
What is Covered Under Workers’ Compensation?
- Medical bills:Not only are initial medical bills covered, but typically, vocational rehabilitation and physical therapy should also be covered to get you back to work
- Attendant care:If your injuries are serious enough to require a medical attendant, this should also be covered by your workers’ compensation
- Wage loss: You are entitled to a portion of your pay from the time that you are unable to return to work following your injury. This usually works out to around 66%, of your gross pay, or at a minimum, $50 per week.
With all kinds of forms to complete and dos and don’ts to follow in the state of Indiana, it can get confusing what your next step should be – especially if your employer disputes your claim and you are struggling to get compensation. An experienced workers’ compensation team like workers’ comp and job accident injury lawyers at Karpe Litigation can work with you to ensure you get the full compensation you deserve. You pay nothing until we settle your case, so contact us today for a risk-free first consultation.
Contact Karpe Litigation Today!
NO FEE until WE WIN.
Recent Blogs & News
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the workplace accidents?
The most common workplace accidents are:
- Slip and Fall
- Machinery accidents
- Loud noise
- Hazardous chemical inhalation
What are the common causes of workplace accidents in Indianapolis, Indiana?
It highly depends on the work atmosphere and surroundings. The most common causes of workplace accidents are:
- Poor Lighting
- Hazardous Materials
- Acts of Workplace Violence
Why you should hire Karpe litigations workplace accident attorney?
At Karpe Litigation group, we have a team of experienced workplace accident lawyers. We understand the severity of the injury and the financial loss you are going through. We give personal attention to your case and stand by your side entirely to fight against the culprit. Hire the Best Indianapolis Workplace Accident attorneys to get the best solutions to your case.
Where can I get more information about workplace accident legal services?
To know more regarding workplace accident legal services, you can reach us by email address at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1-888-228-7800.